It has been a busy month!
I took Riley's 2 Year Photos. She is so easy!
Some of John and I's friends from college live in Lissie, Tx. They are rice farmers. Connor got to sit in the crop duster and drive a tractor. We had a blast!
Jacob (almost 2) and Connor (almost 3)
Fun in the bath!
One and Only maternity picture (John took for me). I am 31 weeks here.
Connor's 3rd Birthday pictures. I can't believe my baby is 3. Time Flies! Some of John's old coworkers had some old cars/trucks that they brought out for us to use.
Connor at 2...
A few hours after his pictures he fell on the footboard of his bed and busted his head, yet again.
healing but doesn't look much better.
On July 17th, I went into preterm labor. I am not due until September 13th so I was in the hospital for 2 nights and sent home on modified bed rest. Connor needed some entertaining while visiting me so he put medical tape over his eyes.















