We had one interesting day. Connor was helping me do laundry and I needed to wash his snuggy...you know...the one Lacey got him. Well he saw it go into the washing machine, pulled it out and I had to tell him it needs to be washed. Stuck it back in and shut the door. It is a front loader and he could see it. I started the washer and he had a melt down. I think he thought he would never see it again. Then, I gave him a bath and let him run to his bedroom so I could get a diaper on him. He started playing and then peeing. He didn't realize he was doing anything at all. So odd.
Anyways, it has been a crazy month. John has traveled to Houston, Milan, and Jakarta. I am leaving tonight for Houston. So here are just a few pictures.