We are having a bit of an adjustment with grocery shopping and such. And we don't have any of our kitchen stuff so that is tough...like I bought a block of cheese but don't have a grater. :( And I bought a steak (the temp apt didn't tell me I needed charcoal) so we pan fried it. :( And then we didn't have any steak knives. I boiled the corn which ended up being under cooked and pan fried the okra which ended up being over cooked. We still don't know how to work the oven.
This all happened after I went house hunting with Connor. We are still looking for a house. 3 yesterday (all busts) One kitchen had 6 inches of counter space (I am not exaggerating).
2 more tomorrow so we will see. On a good note, Connor slept through the night last night for the first time since we got here! YEA!!
We miss our friends and family back home...we have only had dinner with one other couple so far. So our social life is lacking compared to Houston.