August 10, 2011

2nd week in Singapore

We went across town to Kiddy Palace (supposedly like toys-r-us but not) to look for shoes for Connor. Connor NEEDS to hold on to something, usually it is my shirt so all can see my bra, but today it is Dad's ears. :)



We love to get into everything, hence nothing in the TV stand!



My cute fat feet!


I look like my dad when he was little! Kathi can you confirm with a picture??


Yummm...ice cream cone! Mom ate all the ice cream. :)


THANK YOU JENNI!!





I am so ready to move...this goes on from about 8:30am to 7pm. Banging and drilling and whatever else they are doing to make a lot of noise. They are actually tearing this building down. It is now about 6 stories high but John said before he left it was about 15.



Yes I can climb on the couch!