John was cleaning up some limbs and connor decided he wanted to take a little ride!
The end of soccer. It was a good season and we had fun although I have no idea how my mom and dad did it with three of us in every activity possible. I was so ready for my Monday nights back. :)
We went to dinner for john's birthday before he left for Singapore. It was perfect! Connor sat still and actually ate and declan was quiet as usual.
The boys in our bed...I would like to say this doesn't happen often but I would be lying.
All the kids...I love how the group is growing...4 more to add by the end of next year. :)
Sweetest little guy
Craft day with Lacey. I went back to work December 2nd so I had to get all my crafting in and Lacey always finds the easiest cutest things to make.
Josh even got pallets from work for us to make christmas trees.
My BOYS!!!
We took Connor to the Children's Museum in Houston and he had a blast!
Aunt Brittany and Connor making a Gingerbread House.
yet another day in my bed!
We spent Thanksgiving at the Ishmael's this year. I have no idea why I didn't get any pictures but it was fun! Rebecca invited some friends over and the meal was surprisingly dairy free for myself, becca and dad.
















