Well, October flew by...
We all were attempting to go to the Scarecrow Festival in Chappell Hill but it was rained out so we went to the Blue Bell Factory in Brenham instead. And then to the outlet mall for a little shopping.
john has got them both!
Aunt Becky hanging with Connor. Aww, how they love each other!
My life! This is me taking a picture from above in my bed! I have no room to sleep!
Tiago and Erin came to visit! The boys had fun together. Can't wait for Christmas.
Mimi came for a week to help out while I studied. Couldn't have done it with out her!
Declan first started smiling around the 20th. So handsome!
One night Connor fell asleep at 5:30 pm. We went to dinner and he slept on my lap then we got home and he went back to sleep on the chair. He woke up at 10:30 and had a bowl of cereal and back to sleep. Then of course he was up at 3:30 ready for the day. But John and I had a relaxing dinner. :)
This little boy is going to have killer eyelashes.



















