The plane ride back home could have been better but I promised myself I would not complain as long as we made it to Houston safe and sound. Once I got to Houston...I had tons of complaining to do.
19 hours on the plane...one more ride to go...Houston to Dallas - an hour plane ride and I will hand Connor over to my mom. Should be the easy portion of the trip. NOPE!!!
We land in Houston, we have about 1 1/2 hours until we board. Bad weather delays our plane one hour, 2 hours, 3 hours...by this time I want to pull my hair out. I actually spanked Connor in public although I know the poor guy just wants to go to sleep. At this point he has been up for about 36 hours excluding 3 hours of sleeping on the plan. Finally United cancels our flight all together. I call Brittany and she rushes to SAMS to get a car seat and comes to pick me up. The only plus...I got to see Will and Brittany and they cooked my fajitas with a margarita or 2. :)
This video is of Connor playing in the breeze way at the airport as the storm is rolling through Houston.
Next day I have a flight to Dallas at 11:30. United flights are delayed yet again. We finally make it to Dallas with another crazy night ahead of us. The worst hail storm in my life rolls through. It busted out my parents sky light (see video) and pummeled my sister car.
And then on top of everything, Connor gets a really bad cold. The dr thought he had pneumonia but thank goodness he didn't.
The next 5 weeks have been just as crazy with traveling to see friends and family and sorting out our life.



