May 27, 2012

21 Months!

Animal Noises!

Daddy's Boots

 Connor was sick again and laying with warm towels.
 Connor was being fussy so we went to the playground.  He had his pacifier in his mouth so I took it and put it in my pocket.  I don't let him have it outside of the house and usually only during nap and bedtime.  Anyways, he asked for it by fussing more and reaching for my pocket.  I told him if you ask for it again I am throwing it away.  Well, he asked for it and in the trash it went.  He had a minor melt down.  

I decided it was time to give it up completely.  We went to build a bear after the park.  Puppy for paci.
 Connor  fought his nap and ended up falling asleep on the couch watching TV.  That night he cried for an hour and a half but slept through the night.  It has gotten easier and easier.  So May 21st, 2012 was the last day Connor had a paci.  YEA!!


 Playing at the park

 Two peas in a pod
 Waiting for the Butcher to open


The next karate kid