Wow! I can't believe my little baby is a little boy now. February was a rough month for us. Connor and I were sick for about 2 weeks, so of course I was going crazy being trapped in the house. Connor couldn't breath and woke up every hour one night so the next night he was in bed with us. Of course he usually goes down around 7:30 so John and I watched a movie on the computer with ear plugs...It's awesome to be a parent...I know!

Sick Day!

One day while I was sick, Connor was going through my purse like usual and bringing me the items. It had been about 30 secs and and I hadn't seen him so I look up and what do I find...Connor writing on the wall with my lipstick.
There were also some big changes this month!
Connor has really amped up the tantrums so I have taught him to fold his arms when he gets upset. I talk to him about what has happened or why he is upset and generally he is over it by the time I am done. Probably just wants me to shut up.
Connor has started saying a few more words. Banana (nana), Bye Bye (bu bu), Ut Oh (A oh), Down (da - talking to Bailey), Please (ees - but this only happens with John).
On February 25th Connor also decided it was time to climb out of his crib. We put him down for a nap and John and I ordered pizza and went to the back porch with pizza and beer thinking we were going to have a relaxing couple of hours to ourselves when all of the sudden John says Holy Shit! I thought someone was breaking into the house but nope, I turned around and there was Connor opening the back door. He climbed up into the chair, sat down and started eating some chips we had out like that is where he belonged. We made a modification to his crib. He went down at 9pm (a little late) but the next morning he was at the edge of our bed at 7am! Needless to say we are transitioning him into a twin. The first night he slept until 6am in his twin bed. I hope that wasn't a fluke. ;) This is him sleeping in his new bed!

Botanical Gardens again! We love to go and just walk around for a while. Connor gets to burn off some energy and we don't have to chase him everywhere because it is a huge park. We tried to get some cute pics of Connor and Bailey but like always Connor was so cooperative!

Zoo!!

Daddy's hat


Climbing daddy's legs

Bath time

Blowing bubbles

Man this thing is too small!
Birthday Dinner! We ate at North Border Grill and it was amazing...we had a US prime rib, ribs, veggies, crab and corn chowder soup and a Real American Salad. :)
