January 28, 2012

January

I can't believe January 2012 is almost over!! Connor is getting so big. He is finally talking...mama, dada, ta uu (thank you), uss (juice), it (sit - talking to bailey). I am sure there are many more words coming out of his mouth but being such a wonderful mom I am, one of my friends here actually pointed out that Connor said sit, I didn't even notice he was saying anything. Here are a few pictures from the month.


I am pregnant!! haha, you all wish. But Connor was on this day. :)






Botanical Gardens




Another day at the Beach!




Happy!


We love bailey, however, yesterday he started chasing her with his lawn mower. Bailey kept running from him and Connor kept laughing. Bailey went under the table and since Connor couldn't get to her, he got is golf club and hit her...time out! Yes, he had his first time out yesterday...twice.