Christmas at the Lyons' was amazing. We had snow on Christmas day! It was perfect...it snowed most of the day and then the sun came out the next day!
Gram putting gloves on me...Connor actually liked them.
Jack and Connor petting Shammrock. She didn't care for the boys much... Jack loved having the boys at the house.
John needs two.
Haha jk...Can't handle the one we have. John is holding
Tiago, Connor's cousin.
Snow Day!!!

Day after Christmas. The day was beautiful.
Aunt Erin, Aunt Anne and I made a cherry pie. Can't believe how perfect it looks!
Tiago and I
So cute!
Tiago has a great smile.
John's going to kill me for posting this but I had to. They are working on the drawer slides. ;)
Christmas gift from my mom and dad. PS. I finally said mama and dada! My heart melts every time I hear it.